FM4U Facilities Management Current Vacancies:
Technical Salesperson. Permanent / Full Time.
Dependant on experience.
Metro Business Park, Gateshead.
Technical sales person with necessary sales skills to provide advice, support and sell the full range of services we offer.
The technical sales person should also be a key point of contact for clients and subcontractors and provide both pre and after-sales support and advice.
- Identifying new clients who might benefit from our services.
- Meeting with clients and demonstrating a comprehensive knowledge of services offered and current legislation.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Developing relations with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Promoting our services in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Negotiating contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Preparing client quotations when necessary and assisting with the administration of client accounts, orders, payments etc.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and after-sales support.
- Preparing and presenting weekly sales spreadsheets.
- Meeting sales targets.
- Delivering technical/sales presentations and demonstrating how our services meets client needs.
- Providing training and producing support material for other members of a sales team.
- Previous technical sales position.
- Being able to demonstrate previous performance.
- Tehnical experience and an understanding of FM products, services and legislation.
- Knowledge of local area.
- Experience of face to face customer meetings/negotiations.
If you feel you have the necessary drive and experience, please contact us:
telephone: 0191 460 0997